FSEAP's EFAP short-term counselling services are confidential and include the following:
24/7 Access and Crisis Support
- 1-800 Voice and TTY accessible from anywhere in North America
- Offers immediate crisis support and stabilization, crisis counselling, assessment, and referral services
- Effective short-term, professional counselling for individuals, couples, and families
- Available as in-person, telephone, e-counselling, or video sessions
- Able to address a broad range of mental health issues and concerns that include anxiety, depression, stress, traumatic experiences, family and parenting concerns, relationship challenges, substance use concerns and addictions, grief/loss, struggles with change or life transitions, and more.
Please note that not all employers or organizations purchase the same service options for their EFAP benefit. Eligibility for services may be easily confirmed by contacting one of our toll-free numbers or submitting an online request.